Basics of an Adventurer

May 28, 2018


An adventurer's world, well I'm an adventurer and this is my world, the way I see it and I want to share my experiences with other human beings. I have always seen the world a little differently from other people. I'm not sure if that's because I'm a creative person or what, but I do know how I want to spend my time on this planet. 

So I thought I would tell you all a little bit more about myself and why I have started this blog. My names Sophie, I live in Beautiful Devon with my pug and cat (as well as the zoo of pets my sisters own). Already at the age of 19, I clearly know what I don't want to do with my life. Yes, I mean don't.

I don't want a house, with kids and a full-time job in which I count down the days til payday to then spend all that money in a blink of an eye because honestly, it makes me depressed. (I will write a whole post on this to explain it all, don't worry)

I want to be a full-time adventurer, I want to chase the sun and follow the moon, I want to live out of a van that I have converted into a camper but that's all I know. I don't have a plan, I know it sounds a bit stupid, "you are so young, this will all change when you settle and get the travel bug out of you" but I couldn't think of anything worst.

I live in a summer house at the bottom of the garden. I hope soon to get a fridge, only to pop into the house to use the washing machine/oven. I enjoy the small space and having a bit more freedom whilst still at home.

The reason why I have started this blog is to document my life in this world, to share my experiences with life, mental health and travelling but because I also enjoy writing. I keep journals in which I write down my days and memories but I wanted somewhere where I could write about my experiences with life, with people who might have experienced the same. 

After all, life is worth living, people are going to judge you no matter what you do with your life so if it makes you happy then do it! Don't let other peoples judgement affect your happiness. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments